Thursday, February 7, 2013

Recharge time!

This afternoon I'm heading out to Kearney, Nebraska for the 2013 Les Lukert Winter Conference, hosted by the Nebraska Society of Fire Service Instructors (http://www.nsfsi.com/). You know, I always look forward to gaining new knowledge or maybe just a different perspective on the knowledge previously gained.

One of the biggest reasons I attend fire conferences is to recharge. Being around a group of like minded firefighters makes me feel good. I love seeing my old friends and making new ones. Especially ones that are motivated enough to take time to attend conferences.

I wish I could make the time, and afford the money to attend the International Society of Fire Service Instructors FDIC. It just isn't in the cards for this year. Hopefully soon. http://www.fdic.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post. Once I see nothing potentially offensive, and make sure it fits with the message of this blog, I will post for all to see your fine comments. Thanks.